Registered Trainer Seminars
Our seminars will give you the necessary credentials, training and authority to get in front of architects, landscape architects, designers, building owners and managers, and LEED APs to educate them about the many health and productivity benefits of plants in our built environments.
- The authority to give CEU credit to designers, architects and building professionals
- A Trainer’s Guide
- PowerPoints with compelling photographs and Speakers’ Notes
- White Papers
- All the forms for your CEU presentations
- Public speaking tips
- Ongoing, year-long support
- Mentoring and tip exchange via the Registered Trainers’ Facebook Group
2017 Scheduled Training Opportunities, Info, & Registration Links
CANCELLED: TPIE January 18, 2017 Registered Trainer Seminar Course: Moss Walls: A Biophilic Design Solution.
We apologize for any inconvenience. This Registered Trainer Seminar is cancelled due to lack of advanced registration. If you have already signed up for this Seminar we will be issuing full refunds.
BE AWARE: Moss Walls – a Biophilic Design Solution is NOT a moss walls construction class. For an introduction to moss walls construction, contact American Hort about their library copy of Joe Zazerra’s 30 minute webinar.
Planned for 2017!
Cultivate ’17 – July 15 – 18 2017, Columbus, OH
Register early: Save $50 when you register 10 business days before the seminar.
Registered Trainer Instruction + one CEU course: $450
2nd registrant from same company: $360
Additional CEU course: $75
Make sure you are a GPGB supporter at the $250+ level* to qualify and register now! Not sure of your GPGB status? Check the map and see if you are on it.
What is the refund policy?
Refund Policy: We understand that occasionally circumstances occur that prevent you from attending an event for which you have already registered. If you find that you are unable to attend you may
1) Send a substitute. Substitutions may be made at any time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Request a refund 14 days before class via mail, fax, or email. Cancellations will incur a $25 per person processing fee. There will be no refunds within 14 days of class.
Course Cancellation Policy: In the unlikely event that the Training Seminar is cancelled, your registration fees will be refunded.