Registered Trainer Portal
Hello, GPGB Registered Trainers!
Green Plants for Green Buildings is taking advantage of file sharing technology to provide you with the latest versions of your Registered Trainer materials, including your binder, White Paper, scripts, the PowerPoint presentations and all forms.
If you have trouble accessing your Toolkit, please call the GPGB office at 707.467.9417 and check your renewal status. It may be time to renew. Renew your Registered Trainer Credentials today!
Google Drive Tips: We suggest you use Chrome or Firefox as your browser. These files will not open using Explorer. If you prefer to access Google Drive using your gmail account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the NEW Facebook Group Page for Registered Trainers!
Want to find more ways to get involved and support like minded plant advocates like yourself? As a Registered Trainer, we welcome you to join our closed Facebook group created exclusively for RTs to exchange ideas, tips, and funny stories with other Registered Trainers! Please come share your knowledge with others at GPGB Registered Trainer Facebook Group.
What Benefits Come With Your Credentials?
- The authority to give CEU credit to designers, architects and building professionals who are professionals in these organizations: AIA, IDCEC, ASID, BOMI, ASLA, USGBC and 13 Canadian affiliated organizations.
- A Trainer’s Guide (Green binder)
- PowerPoints with compelling photographs and Speakers’ Notes
- White Papers with research citations
- All the forms required for conferring CEUs to attendees
- Public speaking tips
- Ongoing, year-long support
- Mentoring and tip exchange via the Registered Trainers’ Facebook Group
- Access to the most recent copies of these documents via the Registered Trainer portal on Google Drive.
- Auditing ability for the courses you are already authorized to present
- Directory of Indoor Plant Professionals listing as a Registered Trainer
- Admin support and attendance archiving for the organizations AIA, IDCEC, ASID, BOMI, ASLA, USGBC.