Registered Trainer Seminars
Hey exterior and interior plant professionals!
Plant benefits include increased worker productivity, hospital healing rates, tenant and employee retention, sales volume, and many more. Share the statistics behind this good news – establish your company as the thought leader in creating healthy living spaces.
Our seminars will give you the necessary credentials, training and authority to get in front of architects, landscape architects, designers, building owners and managers, and LEED APs to educate them about the many health and productivity benefits of plants in our built environments.
We provide you with content-rich PowerPoints, scripts, and White Papers for our CEU presentations on popular design topics such as living walls, green roofs, authentically green interiors, and biophilic design.
GPGB is an approved education provider for AIA, IDCEC, ASID, BOMI, ASLA, USGBC and 13 Canadian affiliated organizations.
We offer CEU programs on
The Economics of Biophilic Design
Living Walls – Case Studies
Authentically Green Interiors
Living Wall – An Introduction
Our 2016 Training Opportunities, More Info & Registration Links
Tue. July 12, 2016, 8 am – 12 pm in conjunction with Cultivate ’16, Columbus, Ohio. Instructor: TBD.
Call 1-800-347-9014 to Register
- The authority to give CEU credit to designers, architects and building professionals
- A Trainer’s Guide
- PowerPoints with compelling photographs and Speakers’ Notes
- White Papers
- All the forms for your CEU presentations
- Public speaking tips
- Ongoing, year-long support
- Mentoring and tip exchange via the Registered Trainers’ Facebook Group
Register early: Save $50 when you register 10 business days before the seminar.
Registered Trainer instruction + one CEU course: $450
2nd registrant from same company: $360
Additional CEU course: $75
Make sure you are a GPGB supporter at the $250+ level* to qualify and register now! Not sure of your GPGB status? Check the map and see if you are on it.
What is the refund policy?
Refund Policy: We understand that occasionally circumstances occur that prevent you from attending an event for which you have already registered. If you find that you are unable to attend you may
1) Send a substitute. Substitutions may be made at any time. Email email@example.com
2) Request a refund 14 days before class via mail, fax, or email. Cancellations will incur a $25 per person processing fee. There will be no refunds within 14 days of class.
Course Cancellation Policy: In the unlikely event that the Training Seminar is cancelled, your registration fees will be refunded.