Registered Trainer Seminars
Hey exterior and interior plant professionals!
Plant benefits include increased worker productivity, hospital healing rates, tenant and employee retention, sales volume, and many more. Share the statistics behind this good news – establish your company as the thought leader in creating healthy living spaces.
Our seminars will give you the necessary credentials, training and authority to get in front of architects, landscape architects, designers, building owners and managers, and LEED APs to educate them about the many health and productivity benefits of plants in our built environments.
We provide you with content-rich PowerPoints, scripts, and White Papers for our CEU presentations on popular design topics such as living walls, green roofs, authentically green interiors, and biophilic design.
GPGB is an approved education provider for AIA, IDCEC, ASID, BOMI, ASLA, USGBC and 13 Canadian affiliated organizations.
We offer CEU programs on
- The Economics of Biophilic Design – contains the latest case studies on how nature turns your brain “on”.
You will learn: Learn what recent science demonstrates regarding human behavioral response to natural environments & stimuli;
How to recognize biophilic design patterns and elements; how human responses to their environment are measured;
How biophilic design profoundly affects the well-being and overall profitability of humans in the built environment;
Economic values assigned to incorporating biophilic design elements into the built environment.
- Living Wall – Case Studies – Comparisons, Advantages, Challenges – New approved program!
Learning outcomes – You will: gain knowledge regarding the use of living wall systems indoors and outdoors in various climates;
Discover the design considerations and positive effects of living walls on the environment;
learn about the living wall performance results from a variety of case studies;
Be introduced to various living wall systems.
- Authentically Green Interiors – Newly re-released in January 2015 with compelling research on plant benefits.
- Living Walls – An Introduction
- Green Roofs
- Living Walls & Green Roofs
Our 2016 Training Opportunity, More Info & Registration Links
Thur. Jan. 21, 2016, 8 am – 12 pm at TPIE, Broward Co. Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Instructor: Joe Zazzera.
Wed. April 20, 2016, 8 am – 12 pm at Interior Plantscape Symposium, Longwood Gardens, PA. Instructor: Janice Goodman, Cityscapes, Boston, MA. Please call the office to register or download the registration form. FORM – Short reg
Tue. July 12, 8 am – 12 pm at Cultivate ’16, Columbus, Ohio. Instructor: TBD. Please call the office to register.
- The authority to give 1 hour of CEU credit to designers, architects and building professionals
- Trainer’s Guide
- PowerPoints with compelling photographs and Speakers’ Notes
- White Papers
- All the forms for your CEU presentations
- Public speaking tips
- Ongoing, year-long support
Register early: Save $50 when you register 10 business days before the seminar.
Registered Trainer instruction + one CEU module: $450
2nd registrant from same company: $360
Additional CEU module: $75
Make sure you are a GPGB supporter at the $250+ level* to qualify and register now! Not sure of your GPGB status? Check the map and see if you are on it.
What is the refund policy?
Refund Policy: We understand that occasionally circumstances occur that prevent you from attending an event for which you have already registered. If you find that you are unable to attend you may
1) Send a substitute. Substitutions may be made at any time. Email email@example.com
2) Request a refund 14 days before class via mail, fax, or email. Cancellations will incur a $25 per person processing fee. There will be no refunds within 14 days of class.
Course Cancellation Policy: In the unlikely event that the Training Seminar is cancelled, your registration fees will be refunded.