Book a CEU Presentation
What is the best way to learn about the value of live plants in your buildings? Contact a GPGB Registered Trainer and invite them to make a free presentation at your office or facility.
New research and data are emerging so keep yourself informed and your team inspired!
GPGB is an approved provider of continuing education in the US and across Canada. AIA, IDCEC, ASID, BOMI, ASLA and USGBC members and Canadian counterparts: Keep your professional credentials current and contact a GPGB Registered Trainer for a free presentation.
Presentations include those listed below.
- The Economics of Biophilic Design
- Living Walls
- Green Roofs
- Authentically Green Interiors: Optimizing Nature′s Design
- Advanced Living Walls – Case Studies
You will learn how plants:
- Reduce absenteeism.
- Increase tenant occupancy and retention.
- Affect productivity and satisfaction.
- Improve indoor air quality.
- Increase retail spending.
- Reflect holidays and the changing seasons.
- Soften less attractive building features.
- Direct pedestrian traffic.
- Make a design statement.
It is increasingly well documented that biophilic elements such as green plants in buildings have measurable benefits on productivity, emotional well-being, stress reduction, and improved learning and healing. Learn how to take advantage of mankind’s inherent biophilia and enhance the health and productivity of your building.
Are you an interior landscape professional interested in teaching these classes and becoming a GPGB Registered Trainer? Visit our Registered Trainer page and learn how to tell the compelling story of “why green matters”!